Leipoldt-Nortier Library

When Dr. P. le Fras Nortier passed away on April 9th 1955, he allocated a certain amount in his will to be used to build a library in remembrance of C. L. Leipoldt, his longtime friend, who passed away on April 15th 1947. Reinhold Strassberger and dr. P. Muller started a small building committee to raise funds for this request. It was decided that they would call it the Leipoldt-Nortier Library, to honor both of them. It was officially opened on Saturday, 11 October 1958.

Today it plays an important role in the lifes of our children and community members. A place to read, learn and work on school projects.

Contact us


Contact:
Telephone: 027 482 8013
Mobile:
Fax:
E-mail:
GPS:

Contact form

Name *

Contact No

Email *

Comments

Security Code (case sensitive)   [change text]

 
 
© 2017 Cederberg Tourism | Cederberg | Western Cape | South Africa